The presence of the company’s own engineering and design departments, closed-loop production cycle, the most advanced equipment, quality control system altogether allow JSC Atlant to design and manufacture high quality grinders for plastics processing
The specialists of JSC Atlant have developed various types of grinders:
- milling grinders with capacity from 20 to 50 kg/h, designed for grinding sprues with diameters up to 12 mm, box-type rejects from polymer materials with a wall thickness not exceeding 8 mm, PVC-profiles waste (windows and windowsills) with a length not more than 300 mm, small ingots of material with a thickness up to 25 mm;
- knife grinders with capacity from 100 to 700 kg/h provide the shredding of various industrial and consumer plastic waste, including PET bottles and films, polymer thin-walled (up to 3 mm) products, short offcuts of pipes and profiles, and also rubber products (strips, bushings);
- grinders of ingots from thermoplastic polymers with maximum sizes of 550 x 550 mm and thickness up to 120 mm, with capacity to 120 kg/h.
Atlant produces also specialized grinders:
- grinders for shredding of plastic tubes’ waste (cut along) with a length not exceeding 500 mm and wall thickness up to 25 mm;
- knife grinder of the model DN 250/600PP for shredding of BOPP films’ waste, including film rolls, with thickness within 10–1200 microns and width to 550 mm; model capacity is up to 250 kg/h;
- knife grinder of the model DN 300/1000PP for shredding of polystyrene films with the width up to 850 mm (in rolls) and thickness 0.3–1.8 mm, with capacity 200 kg/h; model can also be used for processing of PS sheets with the width to 900 mm, length to 2000 mm, thickness of 1.4-5 mm, with capacity 400 kg/h.
Modern design, proper balance of the basic components and assemblies in power, weight, size, speed – ensure productive and trouble-free operation of grinders within complete life cycle.