The company Schnorr von Carolsfeld Engineering & Service GmbH offers auxiliary equipment from world leading manufacturers, high-quality engineering and service, that allow customers to automate production, spare raw materials and energy. That’s what was told during the exhibition Interplastica-2012 by Catherine Klochkova, the GM of the company’s Russian representative
- Catherine Mikhailovna, your company is a regular participant of Interplastica. What keeps the interest of visitors to your products?
- The company Schnorr von Carolsfeld Engineering & Service participates in specialized exhibitions of industrial equipment for over 20 years, and also offered its production at every Interplastica held in Moscow. At our booth we always try to present novelties, the latest advanced models of peripheral equipment for plastic processing of our German, Swiss and American partners.
Continual modification of existing models, development of new technologies and units’ types allow us to offer our customers in Russia the cutting-edge auxiliary equipment for plastics processing. Purchasing of such equipment allows customers to automate production, improve product quality, increase productivity, and for all these to reduce energy consumption.
- What equipment was demonstrated at your booth?
- This year at our booth, as usual, was presented the complete range of peripherals we’re supplying, namely: units for feeding, dosing, drying and dedusting of granulate, thermostats, refrigerators, compressors, grinders, conveyors, metal separators.
At Interplastica-2011 the dedusters of granulate from our U.S. partner – the Pelletron company, invoked the great visitors’ interest, hence this year we have decided to present this equipment in operation again. This time a new model was demonstrated, namely Pelletron RC-1, with a capacity of up to 250 kg/h. All the customers having problems with the quality of material being recycled - due to dust and other impurities, could directly at our booth be ensured in effectiveness of Pelletron unit.
- What range of services do you offer your customers?
- Schnorr von Carolsfeld Engineering & Service for already 25 years delivers to Russian market different peripherals, primarily for plastics processing, though we also have a number of other projects in other industries. We offer both separate equipment types and complete equipment sets. Services of our logistics department, warehouse of equipment, spare parts and consumables – are all at the disposal of our customers.
The name of our company speaks for itself: engineering is one of the major trends of our work, which includes the development of projects in accordance with requirements of our customers, selection of the most suitable equipment for every given task, consultations on projects with our long-term partners - manufacturers in Germany and Switzerland. The motto of Schnorr von Carolsfeld Engineering & Service is – an individual engineering solutions with peripherals of top manufacturers for every technological process.
We pay much attention to service issues. Our service staff perform startup of purchased equipment, carry out training of customers’ staff, provide warranty and maintenance service.
Interview by Oxana Yarun