The specialists of JSC AP-Proekt consider as their main goal to assist the customers in implementation of technical projects for production of new articles. What innovative technologies and equipment are needed to resolve emerging problems – were the topics of an interview given by the company’s GM Anton Petrov to Plastics magazine
- Anton Viktorovich, what place do you think the company takes today on the market of mold-making services?
- JSC AP-Proekt was founded in 2009 in Nizhny Novgorod. The company’s scope of activity includes engineering services, manufacturing of pilot batches and small lots of plastic parts, supply of equipment and consumables for technologies of rapid prototyping, as well as selling components for dies and molds of DME. The company is successfully developing, is equipped with modern facilities, its staff includes highly qualified technicians and engineers with the vast experience. Today our representatives are working in Moscow and other large industrial cities in Russia, we have longstanding partnership relations with many Russian companies involved in the release of new products. As our priorities we consider customer-oriented approach and professionalism, we are easy to work with, and our new customers can easily make sure of that. In spite of its youth, AP-Proekt has already gripped its niche on domestic market.
- What are your impressions of the exhibition ROSMOULD-2012?
- For the second consecutive year we take part in the ROSMOULD exhibition, and it has already become for us a good tradition. There are not so many Russian exhibitions devoted to the plastic products’ manufacturing issues, and in the meantime, to my mind, ROSMOULD has a great potential, as the domestic market of plastic parts’ production shows a stable growth for the last 10 years, new companies and services constantly appear, so ROSMOULD must surely evolve.
- Are you satisfied with the results of the exhibition in 2012?
- In a whole exhibition lived up to our expectations, we’ve seen a keen interest in products of JSC AP-Proekt. This year we presented a new series of 3D-printers from Beijing Tier Time Technology Co., Ltd. – that’s professional equipment for “growing” plastic parts in affordable price bracket. The objective figures of the results achieved on ROSMOULD will appear a bit later, but the prognoses are fairly optimistic.
- What are your plans for the further development of your business?
- Traditionally, we direct our efforts on the development of industrial business component - we are interested in everything new and promising. The goal is to use in production the world’s advanced technologies and promote them on the Russian market. We have the experience, desire and opportunities to move forward, whilst participation in various international forums will help us in this.
Interviewed by Anna Vilens