Being quite a young company, Diflex has already gained a strong position on the Russian market of plastics processing equipment. The “secrets” of such success became the matter of an interview, given to Plastics magazine by the CEO of Diflex Group Sergey Ahmetgareev
- Mr. Ahmetgareev, Diflex was set up in 2010, in a hard, crisis time for domestic polymer industry. How did you venture upon it?
- Indeed, the ubiquitous recession of demand for finished products, the closure of many enterprises that have become nonremunerative, together with the general negative market trend – all these gave a seemingly clear understanding that creation of the new company at this time is at least a “reckless” idea. However, having vast experience and a strong desire to work, Diflex Ltd. quickly evolved from a small firm to a company with a good reputation on the market and multiple positive references.
- You are a company-supplier of the very manifold equipment. What is still the primary segment?
- Our priority guideline is the supply of machines and automated production facilities: a complete range of peripherals for the “tying” of basic equipment. This choice was definitely not accidental, since our employees had gained experience in this area and a lot of ideas they wanted to implement. Thus, from the first company’s days we offer not only supply of equipment, but just the integrated solutions of the stated tasks.
The advised by the company equipment range is quite wide. We offer systems for raw stock discharging, storage and transportation systems, dryers and loaders, gravimetric and volumetric feeders, grinders and shredders, conveyors and robots, as well as metal separation and dedusting systems. Diflex Group is one of the few companies on the Russian market which offers its customers the complete automated turnkey systems – be it a small system of a single equipment unit or a complex integrated project with a basic engineering design and installation.
- Are you satisfied with the company’s participation in Interplastica-2013?
- Participation in the Russia’s largest trade fair is a very important event for us, we invite to exhibition our regular and potential customers. At our booth we presented loading, dosing and thermostatic equipment of American company AEC, fabric silo by Flexxolutions, crusher of Cumberland, metal separator and magnetic gratings from Eriez Magnetics, molds’ magnetic mounting system of the German company Hilma Roemheld GmbH. The visitors could also get acquainted with videos and catalogs of all available products, and communicate with technical experts and representatives of manufacturing companies.
- What caused the most interest among the visitors of your booth?
- Majority of visitors were interested in the fabric silo, since the storage in flexible silo has meaningful advantages: relatively low cost, demountable construction, lack of bridging and corrosion. We have a vast experience in implementing flexible silos for plastics, food and agricultural industries, supplying over 30 silos yearly. Of the great interest was also the gravimetric feeder of the BD series from AEC, being top-ranked in industry. A wide model range allow to dose up to 10 components with a maximum capacity of up to three thousand kg/hr. The main advantage of the dosing system is high accuracy – up to 0.02 percent, which is achieved by applying of the high-precision weighing cells and a powerful controller with user-friendly touch screen.
Interviewed by Anna Vilens